In this post I would tell, Why you should vote for Aam Aadmi Party.
- Because, you have already tried Congress & BJP!
- Because Negative voting won't give any results rather than re-elections & hence resulting in Price Rise.
- You are aware of the Anna Hazare & Arvind Kejriwal's Fast.
- You are aware of the India Against Corruption Revolution.
- Because you won't mind to vote a Party Headed by an IITian! (Arvind Kejriwal).
- Because you don't want Kalmadi's & A. Raja's anymore!
- You want a better & safer Delhi.
- You are fed up of voting to money Eaters who first begs for vote & then make you a begger!
- You are Responsible Citizen.
- and Last but not the least: "You Want Change."
Inspite of the Reasons mentioned above, you may not be convinced. You may argue about the honesty of the AAP leaders, you may say that, not all the members of the party from all the constituency would be honest, If you say this you might be right! though we can not be sure of the honesty of everyone, but we can be assured of the honesty of Arvind Kejriwal, if not then do some research on him, you would be assured of the credibility of this man. He is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He is a former Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer and former Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department. He is well-known for his role in drafting a proposed Jan Lokpal Bill and his efforts to bring and implement the Right to Information (RTI) act at grassroots level. If he would have been corrupt, then he need not come into the politics, he could have made a lot of money in his previous profession.
When the leader is not corrupt then corruption can't prevail for long even though all the members of the AAP may get corrupt.
So, the Conclusion is " You Must Vote For AAP".